Cocos Chinese Sole Tickle and Sole Writing Start!

0 1908

Length:17 minutes Size:676 MB Resolution:1920x1080
Category:TICKLING
Related Categories:FOOT TICKLING,SENSUAL TICKLING,FOOT FETISH,LICKLING,ASIAN PRINCESS
Keywords:tickling,foot tickling,the tickle room,coco,foot fetish,asian tickling,chinese sole torment,armpit tickling,stomach tickling,toe tie,chair tickle,intense tickling,lickling,foot worship,wrinkled soles
So Cocos size 6 feet are REALLY sensitive and a fan LOVED watching her reactions so we just HAD to keep going. Coco is still tied to the stool but shes supposed to be playing hold the rope! Well shes really bad at it lol. So we start with Sole Writing. We make her explain what she is learning in business school. Well she BARELY can last with the sole writing. So I give her a chance to crunch her toes and try to not move. She attempts to countdown and not move and does fairly well. Coco has REALLY sexy feet so this part is just eluding to more torment on her soft soles. I try to write again and ONCE again she cannot stay still or handle it. Now I make her use the rope to keep her feet in place. I tell her to keep her toes spread and she is BAD at it. Then we go with pinching and spanking. This is one fun and awesome clip but there is still the finale!
购买主题 本主题需向作者支付 195 商户币 才能浏览
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

如果您喜欢或想要购买此视频

您可以扫描下方的二维码进行充值

充值比例为1:1,单笔最低充值100元

100的整数倍金额均可充值

转账时备注您的用户名或UID,即可享受即时到账

办理VIP更可享受超多折扣和特权~!

赠送至少(1000+)足语币,加最高(400+)权限币